- Danny Mahoney: I got a million fuckin jokes. I got a fuckin book full o' jokes, I'll whip it out, I'll tell ya a joke. How does a Tyrannosaurus Rex pay his bills? No. Uh, how does a dinosaur pay his bills? Tyrannosaurus checks. That's a great fuckin joke! Ya understand me?
- Jason Mantzoukas: Wow.
- Scott Aukerman: Is the mess up in the middle of it part of it?
- Jason Mantzoukas: Yeah, you had to redo the set up.
- Danny Mahoney: What're ya talkin about?
- Jason Mantzoukas: Work on the set up.
- Danny Mahoney: What difference does it fuckin make?
- Jason Mantzoukas: Tell me the joke again.
- Danny Mahoney: How does a Tyrannosaurus Rex pay his bills? Wait. How does a dinosaur pay his bills? Tyrannosaurus checks. That's part of the set up! So people know it's coming! That's how a fuckin' joke works, asshole!
- Jason Mantzoukas: Okay, well, let's not even get into it.
"Por favor, me llamo Juan. Señor One Dollar es mì padre."
Jealous of this one, John.
Cooper the Frog here…
This is the fourth installment in what is (apparently) an ongoing Muppets/Twin Peaks mash-up series.
So apparently, this is a thing: Greenscreen-clad workers who secretly flip models’ hair during shampoo commercials. (via @makingofs on twitter)
if they would leave the mummy in the commercial I would be 200% more likely to purchase the product
So, I’d been trying since late October to get JIM DAVIS to do a cover for us. Sadly, it never happened as he said he didn’t feel like he was up to the task (also, I’m assuming, because it’s called “Sex Criminals”). So, instead, he sent me this in the mail.
Jim Davis sent me a drawing of Garfiled dressed as me.
I can die now I guess.
(It’s made out to “Steve Murray” cause that’s my real name if you didn’t know. Taa daa.)
EDIT: Almost forgot to add his handwritten note!